Goût de / Good France dinner at the official residence.
On Thursday 19th March 2015, the “Gout de / Good France” brought together conservators around the world to share or discover the French gastronomy. Four of them participated in the event in Saint Lucia: The Chic at the Royal St Lucian at Rodney Bay, the Great Room Restaurant of the Viceroy Resort at Sugar Beach, the Jade Mountain Club and the Mango Tree, at the Stonefield Resort.
On that same evening, the French Ambassador and his wife hosted Government officials, the diplomatic corps and the civil society, at the official residence. The event was a great success, for the restaurants and their customers, as well as the guests of the residence, everyone was impressed and enthusiastic. After a positive assessment, some chefs even declared their willingness to organize the event next year.
- 40.8 kb
- The guests
- 56.9 kb
- The guests at the table
- 44.1 kb
- Mrs Martine de LA MOUSSAYE and the workers
- 48.4 kb
- The group of guests invited
- 40.3 kb
- Jean Luc MURE, Marcia SYMPHORIEN and Llewellyn XVIER, painter
- 35.4 kb
- Didacus JULES and his wife Summa JULES, Marcia SYMPHORIEN General Secretary of’UNESCO and Celestin LAURENT
- 34.4 kb
- Eric de LA MOUSSAYE, Robert LEWIS Minister Education, Mohammed BENJILANY, Ambassadeur of Maroco and Didacus JULES, General Directer of the OECS.
- 35.9 kb
- Eric de LA MOUSSAYE, Mohammed BENJILANY, Jean Luc MURE and Celestin LAURENT
- 38 kb
- Chocolate desert